The ability to keep your business open after an unexpected system crash or data loss depends on your ability to quickly and reliably restore critical data or an entire machine after the event. Paragon offers a high-performance disk-to-disk backup solution for all backup and restore needs.
Thousands of organizations worldwide rely on Paragon’s disaster recovery capabilities such as:
- On-site Bare-metal Restore - an entire physical machine or individual disk volumes can be recovered on-site using customizable, WinPE-based boot media, prepared beforehand with Paragon’s "Boot Media Builder".
- Manual Bare-metal Restore Launch – connect to the infrastructure and choose a restore point from a list of available recovery points.
- Instant Restore to VM – if no recovery hardware is available, restore a physical system to a virtual machine (VMware, Microsoft, or Oracle).
- Paragon Adaptive Restore – easily restore a Windows-based system to completely different hardware.
- Paragon Recovery-ID - automatically and remotely perform a restore operation and avoid any mistake from the end user’s side with Paragon Recovery-ID.